Saturday, February 16, 2013

RV Trip to New Orleans-Mardi Gras 2013

Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Today we don't have anything plan so we decided to go to the mall and went shopping My favorite store Chico is there and so is Macy. Bought some clothes. Happy again. Had Chick-Fil A for lunch at the mall.
Back to our motor home and relaxed and rested.We've been seeing Boudin and Cracklin all over so we decided to try it. Went to a Boudin Cracklin Store and bought some Bouidin and Cracklin. We didn't like the bouidin, it looks like a sausage with potatos in it not sure. But we like the Cracklin , it's like "lechon kawali" and also like chicharon. Expensive but really good. Also good for your cholesterol. Earl had chili for dinner and I had rice and cracklin with vinegar for my sauce.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Stayed at the RV Park all morning and just relaxed. Had late lunch and after lunch we went to AT & T Technical and warranty place. I was having all kinds of problems on my MI-FI. The battery pack had been acting up since we were in New Mexico. I called them when we were there and talked to the warranty office and was told to take it to any AT & T dealer but didn't get any help at all. The technical and warranty people still thinks there's nothing wrong with it. If they have to replace it it's going to be a rfurbished one so I declined. I'll just wait till I get back home and go to where I bought it. It works every now and then. I have to take the the battery if it doesn't work and rub it on my clothes for it to work. That shouldn't be. It still work but not consistently. We stayed at this place almost all afternoon, what a waste of time.
When we got back to the park, the Kennards had arrived. They were parked next to us. Had a visit with them for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment